Career Pathways for Women Online Information Session
Thursday, September 16, 2021 12:00 PM
to 4:00 PM
Achēv invites you to a online information session: Career Pathways for Women.
Are you a visible minority newcomer woman interested in learning how to navigate the Canadian labour market and find meaningful employment?
Join us to discover how you can be a part of the Career Pathways for Women program.
Program benefits include:
One-on-one career coaching during and after the program
- Specialized training from guest speakers
- Speed connect sessions with employers
- MeetUp events
- Participation in a virtual job fair
- Daycare services available if needed (if you are eligible to participate)
- Eligible to work in Canada (Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee)
- Canadian Language Benchmark 7 or higher (verbal and written)
- Visible minority newcomer woman
To register please contact us at 905-301-8609 [email protected]