New Job Search Strategies
YMCA Newcomer Information Centre
Wednesday, July 25, 2018 1:00 PM
to 3:00 PM
YMCA Newcomer Information Centre invites you to a workshop: New Job Search Strategies.
What’s new in job searching? Review the methods and strategies for networking and building business relationships which will get you employed this year.
- Morna Djorgee, Centre for Education and Training
- Be introduced to the statistics of where job postings and employment opportunities are found so that they can connect to be labour market
- Look in depth at where to find externally posted jobs and then learn what the hidden job market is
- Learn different strategies for accessing the hidden job market: networking, cold contacting and information interviews
- Explore other opportunities or ways that they can connect to the labour market
To register please call 416-975-9168 ext. 32400