Webinar: O2O Money and Personal Finance
Orientation to Ontario
Wednesday, June 19, 2019 2:00 PM
to 3:00 PM
Orientation to Ontario invites you to a webinar: O2O Money and Personal Finance.
The webinars provide easy access to important information which can be accessed via our website on the GoToWebinar platform, there are live, simulated and pre-recorded versions for each topic.
- Welcome to Canada and Ontario
- Immigration Pathways
- Banking and Credit
- Effective Budgeting
- Volunteering and Making Community Connections
- Domestic Violence
- Applying for your Post Graduate Work Permit
- Scams and Identity Theft
- Sexual Consent
- Healthcare in Canada
- Legal Rights While Employed in Ontario
- Public Transit in Ontario
- Getting a Driver’s License
- Labour Market and Employment in Ontario
- Student Housing
- Sex Trafficking
- Canadian Border Security
- Filing Income Taxes
- Negative Behavior and Immigration Outcomes
- Canadian Workplace Culture
All webinars are at no cost to the participants and they have full access twenty-four hours per day to the webinar.
The project team can also be contacted during and after each broadcast has ended whether they attended a live, simulated or recorded webinar and the project team will respond within a 24-48 hour timeframe.
To register please click here