Go to Services Near Me map
Anishnabeg Outreach Employment and Training. Guelph Office. Apatisiwin Services
Access to funds for First Nations (status and non-status), Inuit and Métis people through the Apatisiwin Program, from the Ontario Federation of Indigenous Friendship Centres.
* culturally relevant resources and information
* job search, resume and cover letter assistance, and interview skills
* job matching, placement and incentives
* job / training retention
Indigenous Youth Services:
* Youth Council, work experience, workshops, cultural teachings, access to Elders, Mentoring Program
* youth resume building and job searching
* after hours homework clubs
* holiday and cultural events
* volunteer hours and co-op
* secondary and post-secondary placement opportunities.
Service providers / funding includes:
* Employment Ontario Service Provider (Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development ).
* Urban Aboriginal Employment Service Provider (UAESP) funded through the Ontario Federation of Indigenous Friendship Centres (OFIFC)
* Aboriginal Skills and Employment Strategy (ASETS)
* Service Canada Apatisiwin
Intake process to determine eligibility -- visit office to fill out application
Bus stop for routes 3, 11 and Community bus located outside of premises