Go to Services Near Me map
Niagara Falls Community Health Centre - Niagara Falls Community Health Centre
: In person programs are suspended until further notice. Virtual services available - contact for more information (Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm).
Provides primary healthcare to the residents of Niagara Falls along with health promotion programs and community development services. Patients have access to family physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, a dietitian and social workers. There is also a Health Promotion team that provides community programs and outreach support. Open to the community.
Niagara Falls Drive Thru Community Flu Clinic
- Primary Health Care Services
- Dental Services
- Same-Day Counselling Services - single session appointments on Thu afternoons. Call between 8:30 am-12 noon to reserve. First Come, first served.
- Health Promotion Programs
- Outreach support
- Caring For My COPD program
- Birth Certificate Clinic
- Smoking cessation support: individual and group support
- Virtual Coffee Club
- Youth Programming: A number of programs for youth/young adults, including cooking, mindfulness, anger solutions, LGBTQ+ support, and more.
2625 Montrose Rd, Niagara Falls (enter off Kalar Rd)
Tue Nov 2, 9 from 9 am-4 pm
Thu Nov 4, 11 from 9 am-4 pm
Sat Nov 6, 13 from 9 am-1 pm
See website for a full list of programs.
Registration required for some programs. Call for information. To become a patient, call 905-356-4222 to schedule an appointment - no application required.
All residents of Niagara Falls and/or individuals without primary care.
Priority population defined as:
* Individuals/families without a healthcare provider
* People with mental health and/or addiction issues
* Low income families
* Isolated seniors
* At risk children and youth
* Street involved/non-insured persons
* Newcomers to Canada
* People with physical disabilities