Go to Services Near Me map
Niagara Falls Public Library. Victoria Avenue Library
Provides public library service to serve the informational, educational, cultural and recreational needs of the community.
Also provides the following:
* Free legal advice first Mon of the month
* Free computer and Internet training classes held on a regular basis
* Visiting Library Service now available for those unable to get to the library due to age, illness or disability
* Meeting rooms available for rent
* Recording studio with iMac workstations, audio & video recording, mixing & editing software, digital piano, electric & acoustic guitars and other musical instruments, video camers, green screen and lighting kit, 3D printers: Makerbot 2 and Formlabs.
* Media conversion equipment: 8mm film, super 8 film, VHS & VHSC tapes, slides & vinyl LPs to digital.
* Sewing machine
* Children's department offers a variety of programs, activities and materials to stimulate reading and literacy.
* Available (during regular operating hours) as a warming centre when temperatures are exceptionally cold
Visit the library to obtain a membership card. Identification and address will be required.
Fully Accessible - Automatic front and back door with ramp at back of building; Accessible parking at back of building; Accessible washrooms
Membership - Non-Resident cards available for an annual membership fee of $25 ; Library cards are free to residents and taxpayers of the City of Niagara Falls