Go to Services Near Me map
Somerset West Community Health Centre - Health and Social Services
COVID-19 (22 April 2020) In order to respond to the COVID-19 substantial changes were made to the services offered. In-person contact is now limited and offer telephone and virtual support as an alternative. All groups, classes and events are cancelled until further notice.
The health walk-in clinics are closed. Primary health care operates by appointment at the 30 Rosemount Branch. Mental Health, harm reduction and social services walk-in operate at the 55 Eccles St location only.
This information is regularly updated on their website.
- primary care
- walk-in clinic
- prenatal and postnatal care
- foot care
- HIV testing
- dental screening
- outreach nursing
- practical assistance and social services in English
- practical assistance, social services and case management
- health promotion and education
- needle exchange and safer inhalation harm reduction services
Call, e-mail or visit website for more information
To find which Community Health and Resource Centre serves a specific area, click here
- people who live within the boundaries
- Residency Requirements: Ottawa River (North) to Carling Ave (South) and Bronson Ave (East) to Island Park Dr (West)