Skip Breadcrumb Links
Where can I find a hospital in my area?
If you have a medical emergency, call 9-1-1. If you need medical help quickly, but it is not an emergency, you may want to go to a hospital.
To find a hospital:
- Medical Services Directory - Search for after-hours clinics, urgent care centres, hospital emergency rooms and more. From the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.
- Hospital Locator - Links to hospitals in Ontario. From the Ontario Hospital Association.
- Yellow Pages - Search for "hospital."
For More Information
September 18, 2015
- ER Information - Information about hospital emergency rooms (ERs) in Ontario. From the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.
- Frequently Asked Questions - Answers to common questions about emergency rooms and how to choose where to go. From the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.