Saturday, May 18, 2019 2:00 PM
to 4:00 PM
CultureLink in partnership with the Toronto Public Library invites you to a series of free Home Buyers workshops: Mortgage 101.
Information for those who are looking for a mortgage or already have one.
Workshop II - Mortgage 101
- Mortgage terminologies and the different types available
- Terminologies (Down payment, amortization, interest, principal, fixed & variable interest rates, equity line)
- A mortgage broker and the major banks: Who is doing what? Should you shop for rate or terms?
- The pre-approval process and how to prepare your credit rating in advance
- The Mortgage Act: Your rights and responsibilities
- Mortgage Renewals - Don't just sign them
- Other costs and factors to consider (mortgage term insurance vs life insurance, recent changes, etc.)
To register please contact 647-404-8857.