Skip Breadcrumb Links
Submit an Idea for the 2018 Ontario Budget
Thursday, October 19, 2017
Ontario has launched Budget Talks, an online public consultation where you can share ideas on child care, seniors, small business, students and healthy living.
The Ontario government will provide up to 5 million dollars to fund 5 proposals that have been voted on by the public as part of the 2018 budget.
To be eligible, your proposal must:
- Be for a new fund, pilot project, study, event or digital service
- Fall within the scope of the Ontario government to deliver
- Help support one of the five focus areas outlined on Budget Talks
- Require a one-time investment of less than $1 million
- Show progress or completion by spring 2019
You can submit your idea online by November 3, 2017. In January 2018, the ideas will be posted and you can comment on the proposals that have been submitted.