Skip Breadcrumb Links
Growing Up in a New Land: A Guide for Newcomer Parents
This resource provides information for newcomer parents with children under 6 years old.
It has information on many subjects related to raising young children in Ontario, including:
- Parenting in Canada
- Taking care of yourself as parents
- Helping your child learn
- Keeping your child healthy and safe
- Teaching your child about your own culture
- Helping your child understand Canadian culture
- Additional services for newcomers
Download in Different Languages
These files are in Adobe Acrobat format. You need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files.
October 26, 2015