How to Complain About a Police Officer or Police Policies in Ontario

This guide has information about how to complain about the conduct of a police officer, or the policies of any municipal, regional or provincial police service in Ontario.

The OIPRD is an arms-length agency of the Ontario Ministry of the Attorney General. It makes independent decisions. It is separate from the government, the police and the community.

Last updated: March 3, 2020 1005082