ACCEP Online Information Session
Career and Youth Services
Tuesday, January 19, 2021 11:00 AM
to 11:30 AM
Career and Youth Services invites Internationally Trained Professional to an online information session about the Active Career Connect and Engagement Project (ACCEP).
ACCEP connects Internationally Trained Professionals to employment opportunities that enhance their self-sufficiency to develop their careers in Canada by offering the following services:
- Paid Work Placement
- Personalized Career Development Action Plan
- Individualized Support and Guidance
- Networking Opportunities
- Soft Skills Improvement
- Internationally Trained Professionals who are either Permanent Residents or Canadian Citizens in British Columbia and Ontario
- Lack of Canadian Work Experience in their intended or related field
- Unemployed, or
- Working outside of the intended field
To enroll in the program you must attend an information session.
To register please contact Christy Mak at [email protected] or call 437-788-6995.