Enhanced Language Training Online Information Session
Wednesday, September 28, 2022 10:00 AM
to 11:00 AM
COSTI invites you to an online information session: Enhanced Language Training (ELT).
ELT for Internationally Experienced Professionals is available to individuals who have prior experience in one of the following sectors:
- Accounting & Finance
- Teaching & Education
- Health Care
- Information Technology
- Office Administration
- Customer Service
Enhance your workplace language skills and get Canadian work experience, all in one comprehensive program.
- Free, full-time e-learning program with employment focus and sector-specific information
- 9 weeks of training provided through instructor-led and interactive online learning modules
- Improve workplace language skills for effective communication
- Learn about the Canadian labour market, résumé writing, job search strategies and more
- One-on-one job search support including mock interviews with employers
- Volunteer placement opportunity in a Canadian work environment
Who can join this program?
- Permanent residents of Canada
- Convention refugees or protected persons
- Newcomers accepted as permanent residents with confirmation from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
- Prior experience in the related fields are required
- Participants should have Canadian Language Benchmark
- 6 or higher. Language assessment will be arranged
Join our ELT program and become better prepared to enter the Canadian labour market, and gain knowledge about Canadian workplace culture, while increasing your Business English skills.
Training is now delivered online.
New class starts on October 3, and October 17, 2022.
Please contact us to register for the orientation session at 647-725-1681 or email: [email protected]
You can also copy and paste Zoom link into your browser: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82870210539