Internationally Educated Professionals Foundations Program
Tuesday, May 24, 2022 5:30 PM
to 6:30 PM
York University invites you to an information session IEP Foundations Program: 2022.
Program Timeline: Start August 2022 to December 2022
Flexible Part-time delivery: Courses are held two evenings weekly, with additional language support and career workshops (Due to COVID-19, components may be delivered virtually online)
View Program Eligibility.
The program is designed to provide IEPs with the fundamentals required by the Canadian workplace to be successful:
- To improve English language and communicate skills for the workplace
- To make new connections and grow personal and professional networks
- To gain knowledge or skills to prepare for the Canadian labour market
Participants will gain free access to:
- Language training and support
- Group career coaching
- Opportunities to build your network, connect to events and activities to support your job search
A fee waiver to cover the fee costs of two university level courses in Professional Canadian business communication, management, law or IT, designed exclusively for IEPs.
Options to Extend at University: Take 1 additional course in your professional field in Winter 2023 as a visiting student or apply to the 1-year Certificate Programs in Canadian Business or Information Technology for IEPs
The program will begin in August 2022, and this is a part time program.
If you have any questions about this form, please email us at [email protected].
Interested participants can attend an information session and learn more about the Foundation Program and how to apply, by RSVPing