Language for Workplace Connections Information Session
Tuesday, January 28, 2020 1:30 PM
to 2:30 PM
The Language for Workplace Connections program helps job seekers who want to improve their English language communication skills and learn more about Canadian workplace culture. This highly effective program is suitable for individuals with any professional background.
The program focuses on workplace communication topics that prepare job seekers to find employment.
You will develop:
- Strong business presentation skills
- Effective business writing skills
- Enhanced grammar and pronunciation
- Improved understanding of Canadian workplace culture
- Resume writing and interview skills
- Upgrade your official Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB)
- Receive a Language for Workplace
- Connections certificate of completion
- Work one-on-one with an employment consultant, join a bridging program or take other employment-focused workshops
- Permanent Resident or Protected Person
- CLB: 6 in at least one skill area
This program is free for all participants.
To register for the information session please contact 416-921-1800 ext. 2217/2403