Money Management as a Newcomer Webinar
YMCA Newcomer Information Centre
Friday, November 27, 2020 11:00 AM
to 12:00 PM
YMCA Newcomer Information Centre invites you to a webinar: Money Management as a Newcomer.
It is very important for newcomers to plan their finance strategically for their new life in Canada.
- Learn financial planning strategies to save
- Learn to set financial goals
- Take our Money Personality Exercise
- Learn how to create a realistic budget
- Learn the 10 rules of money management and budgeting
- Learn about credit bureaus, credit files and credit ratings
- Learn how to shop for a credit card and use credit wisely
- Find out how Credit Canada can help with debt problems
To register click here