Money Management as a Newcomer Webinar
YMCA Newcomer Information Centre
Friday, January 22, 2021 11:00 AM
to 12:00 PM
YMCA Newcomer Information Centre invites you to a webinar: Money Management as a Newcomer.
This webinar will get you familiar with the basics of Canadian Financial System, products & services, as well as how to better manage your money and protect yourself from fraud.
- Learn financial planning strategies to save
- Learn to set financial goals
- Take our Money Personality Exercise
- Learn how to create a realistic budget
- Learn the 10 rules of money management and budgeting
- Learn about credit bureaus, credit files and credit ratings
- Learn how to shop for a credit card and use credit wisely
- Find out how Credit Canada can help with debt problems
Please note: Due to COVID-19, YMCA Newcomer Information Center (NIC) doesn’t offer any in-person information session at the moment.
How to register for the webinar:
To participate NIC online Webinar, please register with YMCA Newcomer Information Centre online services first: https://community.newcomersincanada.ca/
Once you become a YMCA Newcomer Information Centre Online services member, please login in your account and register the webinar you’re interested under “Upcoming Webinar” tab.
Any more information regarding the registration, please email us at [email protected]