My Pathways to Employment
Polycultural Immigrant and Community Services
Monday, November 1, 2021 9:00 AM
to 5:00 PM
Polycultural Immigrant and Community Services is offering: My Pathways to Employment program.
This is a 5 week, online program for people who are receiving Ontario Works. The program provides daily online classes to provide guidance and support to people who are seeking employment. Candidates must have advanced English skills and basic computer skills.
You will learn how to:
- Develop resume, cover letter and interview skills
- Research the labour market and understand current trends
- Develop individualizes short-term and long-term employment goals
- Increase awareness of resources and support available for a successful job search
To qualify you must:
- Be an Ontario Works Recipient
- Have advanced fluency of English
- >Have basic computer knowledge
- Be unclear abut your career path options
This is a a week program, 4 hours per day.
The program starts on November 1, 2021.
For more information, and to register please contact Christine Iantorno at [email protected] or 416-233-0055, ext. 1226.