Online Enhanced Language Training for the Workplace
Monday, October 25, 2021 9:00 AM
to 3:00 PM
PCPI is offering Enhanced Language Training for the Workplace.
As a Newcomer to Canada, English language skills are important.
This is especially true in any workplace where you need to understand others and have them
understand you too. Communicating well is part of the Canadian workplace culture
and our free online enhanced language training program can help.
- 8-week online language training
- 6-week work placement upon
completion of the online training
- Ongoing job search support
- Post-program support
- You are a Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee
- You have a minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 6
- You are committed to a full-time 14-week program to find employment
Start Date: Monday, October 25th 2021. Classes will be held from: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
To register please call: 416-261-0389 or email: [email protected] by or before October 25, 2021.