Online Information Session: Active Career Connect and Engagement Project
SUCCESS Employment Services
Tuesday, October 19, 2021 11:00 AM
to 11:30 AM
Active Career Connect and Engagement Project A.C.C.E.P. Targeted Work Experience.
SUCCESS Employment Services invites you to an online information session about Active Career Connect and Engagement Project.
A.C.C.E.P. cconnects Internationally Trained Immigrants to employment opportunities that enhance their self-sufficiency to develop their careers in Canada.
- Paid Work Placement
- Personalized Career Development Action Plan
- Individualized Support and Guidance
- Networking Opportunities
- Soft Skills Improvement
- Canadian Workplace Culture Integration
- Internationally Trained Immigrants who are either a Permanent Resident or a Canadian Citizen
- Lack of Canadian Work Experience in their intended or related field
- Unemployed, or
- Working less than 20 hours per week
- English Language Level (CLB 6 or above)
Program services are now available online.
For more information or questions, please contact us at: [email protected] or [email protected]