Online Job Search Workshop for Newcomers
JVS Toronto Newcomer Employment Services
Monday, June 27, 2022 9:30 AM
Thursday, June 30, 2022 2:30 PM
JVS Toronto Newcomer Employment Services invites newcomers to a free 4-day online Job Search Workshop.
You will learn what skills and qualifications companies want and where the jobs are. Give us four days and we will give you more confidence and an understanding of your occupation in Canada.
This free Job Search Workshop offers:
- An assessment of your unique needs
- One-on-one job search coaching
- Job search assistance and support
- A personalized action plan
- Information about job search strategies and Canadian business perspectives
- Permanent Residents, Convention Refugees, Live-in Caregivers with work permit
- Canadian Language Benchmark Level 5 or more
For more details about registration email: [email protected]
Additional Support for JVS Clients, One-on-one counselling, resume building, access to job postings are available to all registered participants.