Understanding the Canadian Tax System Virtual Workshop
Indus Community Services
Tuesday, February 23, 2021 11:00 AM
Tuesday, March 23, 2021 1:00 PM
Indus Community Services invites you to a virtual workshop: Understanding the Canadian Tax System.
- Gina Awuah Outreach Officer Canada Revenue Agency
- Jeremy Bertrand; Senior Program Advisory Specialist Ontario Ministry of Finance
- Canadian Tax System
- Understanding personal income tax
- Federal and Provincial credits and benefits
- COVID-19 related measures and their impact
- Recovery benefits
Pre-registration is required.
Please RSVP by Tuesday, February 22, 2021 to:
Jayashree Varadharajan Call 905-275-2369 ext. 1294 or email [email protected]
Register in advance: Zoom webinar link after registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about the webinar.