Understanding Your Credit Score & Report
Saturday, May 25, 2019 2:00 PM
to 4:00 PM
CultureLink and Toronto Public Library invite you to an information session: Understanding Your Credit Score & Report.
Anyone who has ever applied for a credit card, borrowed money to buy a car or a house or any other personal loan will have a credit report on file with a credit bureau. Attend this workshop and learn more about how this 3-digit number can shape your financial future.
- Overview of credit report & score
- Understanding your credit report & score
- How to improve your credit score
- How to order your credit report & score
- Examples of credit reports & scores
- How to correct errors & check for fraud
To register please call at 647-404-8857
This is a Library Settlement Partnership (LSP) program. Co-sponsored by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, CultureLink and Toronto Public Library.