Virtual Cultural Sensitivity Training
Monday, November 30, 2020 5:30 PM
to 7:30 PM
Achēv invites you to a Virtual Cultural Sensitivity Training.
Achēv is offering free virtual training on cultural sensitivity. This program is designed to provide you with the essential skills needed to increase cross-cultural awareness while promoting positive and inclusive working environments. Participants will attend 3 two-hour modules on November 16, 23, and 30 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Key Program Objectives
- Learn new approaches to overcome the challenges of cross-cultural communication.
- Understand what unconscious bias is, where it shows up and how to address it.
- Identify HR processes that could result in newcomer under-employment.
- Strategize to address newcomer under-employment.
- Learn about the qualities of inclusive leaders.
- Take a proactive stance in developing your cross-cultural competencies.
- Build trust, improve work relationships, and enhance teamwork and collaboration.
- Expand line manager capabilities.
- Inspire creativity and innovation.
- Enable action towards diversity and inclusion efforts.
- Improve employee engagement and productivity.
- Contribute to better business results.
About the Presenter
Mark Peters is a Learning and Organizational Development professional with 25 years of talent management, diversity and inclusion, and team-building experience in corporate, factory, and non-profit settings.
To register please contact at 647-615-9565 [email protected]