Webinar: Estates, Wills and Powers of Attorney
Indus Community Services
Tuesday, June 22, 2021 11:00 AM
to 12:30 PM
Indus Community Services invites you to a webinar: Estates, Wills and Powers of Attorney.
Topics of Discussion:
- Terminology and Types of Powers of Attorney
- Powers of Attorney In the Event of Incapacity
- What Happens When There are No Powers of Attorney
- Key Tips for getting started with Estate Planning
- Foundations for Estate Planning and Estate Administration
- Richard Ashok Coutinho, Senior Counsel, Office of the Public Guardian and Trustee, Ministry of the Attorney General
- Andrea Harper, Counsel, Public Guardian and Trustee, Ministry of the Attorney General
Please RSVP by Monday, June 21st, 2021.
To register contact:
Zoom link will be shared via email upon registration.