Webinar: Understanding Ontario’s Personal Income Tax, Credits & Benefits
Indus Community Services
Tuesday, April 27, 2021 11:00 AM
to 12:00 PM
Indus Community Services invites you to a webinar: Understanding Ontario’s Personal Income Tax, Credits Benefits during COVID-19.
The Ontario Ministry of Finance invites you to attend a free, one-hour webinar designed to help you understand personal income tax, credits and benefits, and how they are impacted by the COVID-19 crisis.
- Jeremy Bertrand Senior Program Advisory Specialist | Ministry of Finance | Advisory, Objections, Appeals & Services Branch | Public Education, Program Communication & Outreach Unit P
Regardless of your age or income level, your time will be well spent during this webinar.
Topics to be discussed:
- How well do you understand Ontario’s personal income tax, credits and benefit programs?
- How does it all work in a period disrupted by a pandemic?
- Are there new relief measures you can access?
- Was your income for 2020 significantly impacted, changing what you normally qualify for?
Registration is required, RSVP by April 26, 2021.
To register contact:
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about the webinar.