Women in Food and Customer Service
Polycultural Immigrant and Community Services
Monday, October 17, 2022 9:00 AM
to 3:00 PM
Polycultural Immigrant and Community Services is offering: Women in Food and Customer Service.
This is a 7 week, online program for women who are receiving Ontario Works. The program provides training and support for women who are seeking employment in the customer service/food service sectors. Candidates must have advanced English skills and basic computer skills.
Join us to learn:
- Customer Service and Food Sector based Labour Market Trends
- Food and Customer Service Workplace Environment
- Customer Service Skills
- How to use a cash register
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Smart Serve and Food Handling Certification
To qualify you must:
- Be a woman ready to enter the labour market
- Be an Ontario Works recipient
- Have advance fluency of English
- Have basic computer knowledge
- Have and interest in the Food and Beverage Sector
The program will start in late May 2nd, 2022 (start date to be confirmed).
For more information, and to register please contact Christine Iantorno at [email protected] or 416-233-0055, ext. 1226.