Women in Information Technology Program Online Information Session
Skills For Change
Tuesday, September 22, 2020 1:00 PM
to 2:00 PM
Skills for Chang invites you to an online information session to learn more about the Women in Information Technology Program.
Skills for Change is offering a 20-week Women in IT program that empowers women with education and/or experience in the technology sector by providing them training in Tech Sales and Accounting Management. This program includes a six week unpaid work placement.
Applicants that apply MUST meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Identify as a woman who is 18 years of age or older, live in Toronto and is on Ontario Works
- Must be legally able to work in Canada
- Speak English with a CLB Level 6+
- Past education and/or experience working in IT
- Ability to complete the training and willingness to enter into employment and/or further training
To register click here
For more details, please contact: [email protected]