Yes 2 Tech Learn to Earn (Y2TLE)
Youth Employment Services
Monday, September 18, 2023 9:00 AM
to 10:00 AM
The Youth Employment Services invites you to register for the Yes 2 Tech Learn to Earn (Y2TLE) Program.
AWS re/Start and YES have teamed up to offer a free, hybrid, full-time skills development program to jump-start your IT career.
You will learn cloud computing skills and prepare for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification with free access to practice and full exams. After you graduate, YES will connect you with employers and help you move into your new working life.
Next Cohort Starts September 18th, 2023.
What your journey to the cloud will look like:
- 12 weeks of facilitated workshops with AWS re/Start Training to complete the AWS Cloud Practitioner exam and become certified (financial support for 12 weeks available)
- (15 week full-time program, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
- Participate and complete future skills training in valuable employment areas such as conceptual thinking, problem solving, leadership, and much more
- Access mentorship and networking opportunities with industry leaders
- Support with personalized resume, interview skills, and job search to begin your career in cloud computing and tech fields
- Specialized job search support
- Wraparound supports
- Must have completed post-secondary education
- Must have an interest in cloud computing as a career path
NOT currently employed, enrolled in education or other training
- Must have ability to commit to a 15-week full time (Mon – Fri) virtual training program starting September 18, 2023
- Must have access to a stable WiFi connection
- Must reside within the GTA
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Must be Canadian Citizen, PR, Convention Refugee, or have a pending PR application approval (open work permit, approved in principle) *will need to provide letter from IRCC*
Must be highly motivated to participate
- Must be ready to work after the completion of the training
Knowledge of tech foundations is an asset
For more information contact us at [email protected] or register online