Skip Breadcrumb Links
How can I improve my mental health?
Maintaining good mental health is a lifelong process. The key to maintaining and improving your mental health is taking care of yourself. This means taking care of your physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
The Canadian Mental Health Association gives these tips for mental health:
- Build confidence.
- Eat right, keep fit.
- Make time for family and friends.
- Give and accept support.
- Create a meaningful budget.
- Manage stress.
- Reach out to a support group that deals with the issues you are facing.
- Identify and deal with moods.
- Learn to be at peace with yourself.
Read more details on these tips for mental health.
Where can I get help with my mental health?
For More Information
September 18, 2015