Where can I find help in other provinces and cities in Canada?

Settlement.Org focuses on the province of Ontario. Visit the Services Near Me section to search for settlement services in a specific area or city in Ontario.

If you are landing or living in another province in Canada, here is a list of websites and organizations that can help you.

Across Canada


Atlantic Provinces (Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island)

British Columbia



  • Quebec Immigration - This website is run by the government of Quebec. Available in English, French and Spanish.



Last updated: December 4, 2018 4000684